Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The curse of the AndiTails...

Can I please have some good luck please? I'm getting mighty sick of this...

Playing my '360 last night to have it lock-up on me. A little odd I thought. Reboot, "Error 67, Please contact Xbox Support". Oh great.
Knowing what they're gonna ask me, I unplug everything, wait, plug everything back in. Turn on. Same error. Whip off the hard-drive, reboot... ta'da! Back in the Dashboard. Put it back on, reboot, crash.

So, I'm on my second Xbox 360, and the hard-drive has now crashed on me. Loosing the 2gig+ of downloads I'd made from Xbox Live, plus my rather sexy garage I had in PGR3 (3 Ferraris, including the F50 GT, plus my Merc McLaren SLR drift machine). *sigh*

It's at this point where I again cannot praise enough the intelligent people in my local Gamestation store. Microsoft insisted on sending the whole thing back to them (no chance) but just spoken with the Manager at Gamestation, and he suggested bringing in the dodgy hard-drive - they'll test it on their machine to make sure its dead, then also try out the hard-drive from my old machine they are yet to return (which wouldn't even turn on - regardless of the hard-drive being attached) to see if that's good. If it works, I get an immediate swap and I just have a few hours on PGR3 to catch up on!

I'll update tomorrow as I will go en route to work - but blimey, they've excelled themselves again if I can pull this one off!

In other news...
The Creative Zen Vision:M is rather fandabidosey still. Still on the original battery charge, though it has just popped up letting me know its getting low. Oh, and you can even plug it directly into the Xbox 360's USB port to stream your music thru' the 360 whilst playing Games. Now that rules :) Can't do that with your iPod and its propeitry software... Plus I have a wrath of accessories bought off ebay on the cheap winging their way to me. Coolio!

Influenza Update 2006: Cold is on its way out I think. Snot is still a problem, but the skin around my nose is recovering, and I'm now torturred with a razor-blade sore throat. One day I will be well again.

Better finish up here before I break something else.... (",)

2 Comments:

At 7:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can indeed plug your ipod in and stream the music off it thank you very much! And you can stream AAC files from it by downloading the 587kb file from the marketplace.

So ner!

 
At 10:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err... what he said! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home