Thursday, January 19, 2006

Still ill!!

The power of the blog really proves what everyone was going on about.
Yes, I still have 'that' cold. I end up coughing so much it makes me throw up - how delightful!
Now I've made all your stomachs turn (haha!) I might as well adorn you all with a life update...

Flat is going good: got new heating controller, radiator, curtain rail in the bedroom - all thats left from the Christmas 'carnage' is the rather soiled carpet. No, I didn't have an accident - its from the exploding radiator depositing a lovely brown stain over the whole of the living room carpet.

Still no Xbox 360. I said I'd wait until I get my Media Centre working properly - which in turn is waiting for the 'committee' to finally sort out the communal aerial. Until then, Channels 1, 2, 3 and 4 it is (not even a watchable Channel 5!). It's like living in the 20th Century again.

I no longer work in a Dungeon on my own!
Not only has my office got a budget for the new financial year to be fully redocorated, I've got heaters (great, after Winter - thanks Carphone) and filters on the lights to stop me falling into a mess on the floor, drooling, from the flickering of the fluorescant lights.
And, I have a work collegue! A fellow ASA has just joined the company, called Liz, who lives round the corner from my office (so I can park outside her house in the mornings and walk in - no longer the 10-15 min walk from the other side of the town!) and she is lovely. Mother of 2, she'd better make it 3 'cos she's already looking after me. Tidied up after me, makes sure I'm ok. So sweet! And I'm the one who's supposed to be supervising her! She has already self-proclaimed herself as a trollop, so I'm fine there with my usual comments and jokes - no HR issues of sexual misconduct! (",)

Well, there you go - not bad eh.
Oh, and the Corrado decided to break its front wiper mechanism on the way to work in the pouring rain. Thanks. Got to work with no wipers (with people probably thinking I'm a right tit!) and luckily it was a clear night for the drive home. I'll get that fixed at the weekend ;)

L8rs all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home