Sunday, January 08, 2006

Andi Taylor: Sea-Lion impersonator extraordinaire

I've caught it.
The cold that every single person in the UK seemed to have passed to each other. The one everyone I meet says "ooh, yeah, I had that - lasted for 3 weeks!". Oh great.

At least my strain of the rhinovirus has come from a Celebrity background. I caught it from Jen, who in turn caught it from Brian Conley (who she has been working with for the past 6 weeks). So check me out with Brian's cold!

I seem to be getting through it at warp-speed to everyone else. Niagra Falls out of my nostrils has finally subsided and I'm now a walking, deep-voiced talking Sea Lion impersonator. Reminds me of an old blog post I made back in 2003. My, how my life has changed (for the better too) since then! And see, I told you I'd been doing this blog malarky a while!

Charlotte mentionned before went all quiet over Christmas but has come back to mailing me lots through the day which is good. Still interesting to find out more about her.

A belated Happy Birthday to one of the other CPW females I talk to (get me!) Louise, who invited me to a most enjoyable Chinese meal last night. Sorry I wasn't up to boogying 'til the early hours though. Needed my Night Nurse!

Best blog Friday night's antics too: Jen had her end-of-show party where they took over a pub in Dartford. Booted out the normal punters at 11pm, and had a lock-in with a quite entertaining Elvis-wig-wearing DJ (even though half the music was just a few years before I started remembering all the words! I felt young for once!) who played us through til 2am. I drank what I could (which was quite good for me) with my cold. Yet to find a red WKD to try though. After my initial two pints of lager, I stayed on the blue WKDs. I won't do the Vodka-Redbulls again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home