Saturday, December 17, 2005

What a week!


It's been one of those weeks where I really should have updated this as it went along - since quite a lot happened!

It's interesting reading about last Saturday, and making dinner in the new microwave - as 2am Sunday morning, I started throwing up and then continued throwing up pretty much every 2 hours for the next 16 hours. Not nice.
I was so drained, and exhausted, and dehydrated, I took Monday off work. Was feeling better by Monday eve, but its really taken the whole week to get completely over it.

Helping me to the road of recovery was my boss's new puppy, Oakley [insert]. He's an 11 week old Beagle. Not old enough to be left on his own, my boss carries him around in his mobile doggie home on his branch visits - or when visiting me in my office, we have an area penned off for him to roam about freely. Luckily, my crappy carpet hides the wees quite well (I make Paul clean them up though - that certainly isn't in my job description!)

Mid-week drew a bit dull, but Friday night was a good'un. I went out with some fellow Carphone colleagues on their branch night out. For a branch of 4 people, was interesting that there was about 20 of us! Met some people who previously were just usernames to me, including the very interesting Charlotte, who had an amazing ability to hold a long conversation without having to resort to work. Can see a proper friendship in that one. If she'll let me. (",)

Today has been a typical Saturday. It slips away far too quickly. Ho-hum. Just 5 days left of work though. And still got Christmas shopping to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home